AACPS Athletics has been approved to move forward with a two-semester athletic plan beginning with out of season workouts starting on Monday October 19th for Fall Sports. At this time, the MPSSAA seasons will begin in February 2021. Registration for all three sessions are currently open on Family ID.
Out of Season Workout Schedule:
Fall Sports: October 19th-November 14th Registration closes 5pm on October 15th
Spring Sports: November 16th-December 19th Registration closes 5pm on November 12th
Winter Sports: January 4th-January 30th Registration closes 5pm on December 22nd
If you do not sign up by the close of registration for your season no exception will be made for you to participate.
Register at FamilyID.com
View the full release by AACPS Athletics below.
- Two in-person workouts per week, One virtual (max 2 hour duration)
- 50 person maximum per workout
- Daily Covid screenings prior to in-person workouts
- Student-athletes may only workout with their assigned groups on their assigned days: No Make Up Days
- Students are strongly encouraged to bring their own water
- Restrooms will be available
- Locker Rooms will not be accessible
- Transportation will not be provided